The following warranty applies to all UNI-TREND bench type test measurement instrument products procured through the UNI-TREND approved distributors. Product purchased from outside the UNI-TREND network will be serviced by the selling agents and not UNI-TREND TECHNOLOGY.
To contact official E-commerce shop or local authorized go to:
Find a Distributor
1. UNI-TREND hereby warrants its products' mainframe and accessories in materials and technologies within the warranty period. During the period concerned, UNI-TREND guarantees the free replacement or repair of products which are approved as defective.
2. The mainframes of UNI-TREND’s products have a three-year warranty and the accessories such as batteries, probe and test pen (with the exception of power cord, USB and BNC cable) have a one-year warranty. In above-mentioned periods, any hardware or software error caused by quality flaws will be examined and repaired by UNI-TREND Maintenance Center or its authorized maintenance branch at UNI-TREND’s discretion free of charge. UNI-TREND provides paid maintenance for products outside of the warranty period.
3. The warranty period starts from the date of the valid certificate of purchase (receipt or invoice). If the invoice cannot be offered, the starting date will adopt the manufacturer's delivery date. In the event of a sale or product transfer by the original purchaser to a third party, the warranty period shall be three (3) years or one (1) year (See article 2) from the date of purchase of the product by the original purchaser from UNI-TREND or its authorized distributors.
4. Within the warranty period, the customer shall bear the return freight cost, and UNI-TREND or its approved distributor shall bear the delivery freight cost for sending the instruments back to customer. If out of warranty period, the customer shall bear all the freight cost of the shipment.
5. The warranty is void if
5.1 Accidental damage occurs during transportation (please confer with insurance agency or transportation company on the compensation).
5.2 Malfunction or damage is caused by misuse according to warnings in the product documentation or using or storing in an environment outside of the specification's limits.
5.3 Surface damage by manmade factors, like bum, distortion by force, etc.
5.4 Repaired by anyone who is not from UNI-TREND Maintenance Center or an authorized maintenance branch/distributor.
5.5 Accident damage caused by using a power cord or a power adapter not approved by UNI-TREND.
5.6 Unofficial, not from UNI-TREND authorized, manipulation on the product hardware, software or licenses was done.
5.7 Malfunction or damage caused by natural calamities, like earthquake, lightning strike, etc.
6. UNI-TREND will do the maintenance after verifying with customers that the product is out of warranty. However, the owners of the products are responsible for the repair and or maintenance charges, the return shipping charges and any additional costs. UNI-TREND will return the repaired products after receiving payment for the repair cost.
7. UNI-TREND or its official authorized distributor will do the paid maintenance after verifying with customers that the product was purchased outside of UNI-TREND official authorized sales network, the specific rates shall be set by the UNI-TREND's local distributor with the approval of UNI-TREND.
8. UNI-TREND assumes partial maintenance responsibility which is reasonable and operable, and refuses to accept any other responsibility for the damage caused by the customers' wrong operation.
9. Product with fault not covered by warranty should be transported to UNI-TREND Maintenance Centre to have a repair, and the consignor will pay the transportation cost.
10. No Liability & No Promise Clauses. UNI-TREND will not be liable for the inevitable, indirect, or supplementary damages of the product purchasers or the third party users that are caused by its product deficiency; for example, loss of profitability, loss of sales investment, loss of business image or enterprise interactional obstacles. In addition, UNI-TREND has no liability for the deficiency of other apparatus, equipment or facilities caused by the operation of its product.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSEDOR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. UNI-TREND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY UNI-TREND AND ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS AND ANY OTHER FORM OF WARRANTY SHOULD BE BASED ON THIS. UNI-TREND HAS THE FINAL POWER OF INTERPRETATION WITH THE MAINTENANCE AFFAIRS.