UT800 series desktop multimeter is a multi-purpose electronic measuring instrument. It can meet various measurement needs of workbench or system applications, not only with high accuracy and multiple functions, but also very convenient to use.
How to solve the problem that UT803 automatically turns off Sleep mode?
The UT803 main chip is designed to automatically shut down in 10 minutes.
The timer symbol appears when starting up, indicating that the automatic
shutdown function is on.
It is recommended that customers press the RS232 key to cancel the automatic
shutdown function when measuring for a long time and do not need to automatically
What are the difference between UT800 and UT8000 series?
1、The UT8000 series equipted with 4.3 inches TFT LCD panel while UT800 series got EBTN LCD panel①
2、The maximum data gruop for UT8000 is 20,000. while only 10,000 data gruops for UT800.
3、The maximum test rate of UT8000 is 5000/s as for UT800 is 100/s.
4、UT8000 interfaces: USB, RS232 and LAN; UT800 protocol interfaces: USB and RS232
5、UT8000 series has more advanced measurement functions, mathematical operations and arbitrary sensor measurement
Why we need to use four-wire system for resistance measurement? And what are the difference between
When testing smaller resistance, in order to avoid the influence of the wire's own internal resistance on the measurement results, the four-wire system is generally used to measure resistance. When the resistance is higher than about 1kΩ, it can ignore the wire's own resistance and use the two-wire method to measure resistance.
①TFT（Thin Film Transistor）LCD is the liquid crystal display with dot crystal thin film transistor,which is currently the mainstream of LCD applications. It has the advantages of fast response, good contrast radio , high brightness, large viewing angle, rich colors, and etc.
EBTN LCD is a black film screen
No screen display（blank screen）
If the generator still remains blank screen when power on.
1) Check whether the power supply is connected properly.
2) Check whether the power switch on the rear panel is set to "I".
3) Check whether the power switch on the front panel is connected .
4) Restart the instrument.
5) If the instrument still can't work normally, please contact your UNI-T dealer or local offices for support.
No waveform output
Correct settings but no waveform output
1) Check whether the BNC cable is properly connected to the channel output.
2) Check whether the key CH1 or CH2 is turned on.
3) Save the current settings of the instrument to a USB flash drive and "restore factory settings", then restart the instrument.
4) If the instrument still can't work normally, please contact your UNI-T dealer or local offices for support.
Can not recognize U disk
1) Check whether the USB flash drive device is working properly.
2) Make sure you are using Flash type USB flash drive device, this instrument does not support hard disk type USB flash drive device.
3) Restart the instrument and insert the USB flash drive again to see if it works properly.
4) If the USB flash drive still can not be recognized, please contact UNI-T dealer or local office and let us serve you.
Maintenace and Cleaning
(1) General Maintenance
Do not store or put the instrument under direct sunlight for a long time, especially the LCD display panel. Caution: Sprays, liquids or solvents are not allowed for the instrument or probe to avoid damage to the instrument or the probe.
Check the instrument and probe frequently according to the operating conditions. Fellow the steps to clean the surfaces of the instrument.
Please use a soft cloth to wipe dust on the surface of the instrument and probe. When cleaning the LCD panel, be careful not to scratch the transparent protective film.
Power off the instrument first and wipe the instrument with a soft cloth.Use a mild detergent or water to clean if necessary.
Do not use any abrasive chemical cleaners as they may damage the instrument or the probe.
Warning: Make sure the instrument is completely dry before rebooting. Moisture may cause electrical short-circuit or even personal injury!